We always give our partners a voice in where we should focus our efforts next…
so please let us know what you think
- What is an unmet need in the child neurology community?
- What disease or condition really needs a champion?
- What do you wish “someone” would address for your child living with a neurologic condition?
To ensure we are addressing the child neurology community’s biggest needs, we want your feedback in setting our 2018 programmatic & advocacy priorities. To do so, we have created the following 8-question feedback form.
Share your thoughts with us by September 12th, and we will share your ideas with the CNF Board of Directors.
Join CNF in our collaborative pursuit to bring together a unified community driven towards a future where all children living with a neurologic condition reach their full potential.
Visit our Programs Page for more in-depth descriptions of the following:
- Transition of Care Program
- Family Support and Empowerment Program (FSEP)
- Infantile Spasm (IS) Awareness and Education Initiative
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP): CNF 2017 Annual Educational Initiative
- CNF/Global Genes RARE Child Neurology Workgroup
- Respite Care Notebook Project
- Disorder Directory
- Grants and Scholarships
- Educational Webinars
- Commitment to Communication