2019 Peer Support Best Practices Workshop
Save the date! On December 5th in Baltimore, Maryland, CNF will be hosting our second annual Peer Support Best Practices Workshop (formerly Peer Support Bootcamp).
The workshop’s goal is for attendees to learn how to build, expand and promote peer support programs . We are fortunate to be co-hosting this endeavor with the American Epilepsy Society (AES) and will be hosting the event the day before the AES Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland. This partnership doesn’t limit our scope of peer support training to epilepsy-related conditions. The training content is applicable to all organizations providing peer support for caregivers of children with neurologic conditions.
There will be no charge to attendees for the workshop, meals or materials. Attendees will be responsible for their own travel and lodging. Watch for updates with information on how to register.
- Who: All Current and Potential Peer Support Staff in the Child Neurology Community
- What: 2019 Peer Support Best Practices Workshop
- When: December 5th, 2019 8:00am – 4:45pm ET
- Where: Baltimore, Maryland
- Cost: Complimentary for non-profit organizations (not including travel and lodging)
- RSVP: Registration Link Coming Soon!
- Peer Support 101
- People Are the Priority
- Training Your Peer Support Specialists
- Family Matching
- Sustaining your Peer Support Team
- Developing Trusting Relationships with Physicians
- Building and Expanding Your Peer Support Program
*Continental breakfast and buffet lunch included with registration
The 2019 Peer Support Best Practices Workshop is supported by
Brain Recovery Project
Dravet Syndrome Foundation
Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance