CNF’s Corporate Advisory Board (CAB)
We value our partnership with each of our Corporate Advisory Board (CAB) members. In addition to financial support, members provide their unique expertise and perspectives on the issues and needs facing the child neurology community.
And while it is our commitment to improving the lives of children with neurologic disorders that brings us together, it is our shared understanding that collaborative initiatives generate steadier progress and stronger outcomes that will ensure our partnership proves valuable for the families and providers caring for the children we serve. They look to us to make tomorrow better; together, we can make a difference.
2023 CAB Membership Benefits
- Access to CNF exclusive CAB portal with fresh research and insights from around the community.
- First access to our market research and needs assessment survey findings.
- Invitation to quarterly CNF CAB Conversations (virtual meetings) on hot, emerging issues.
- One yearly session with CNF Program Staff to discuss program activities based on the latest child neurology community’s needs and insights.
- Recognition as CAB member on CNF exhibits, newsletter and website.
- Opportunity to provide one guest Insights blog post on industry hot topic of choosing.
- Opportunity to provide one family highlight for CNF Family Story series.
Provided with exclusive 2023 CNF CAB Member digital badge that can be included in email signature, on website, or other promotional opportunities.
- Strategic 1:1 quarterly meetings with CNF Board of Directors and Staff Leadership.
- Priority access to biannual CNF Advocacy Conversations (limited attendance).
- Two VIP reservations at CNF Partner Summit in Lexington, KY, and first right of refusal for limited event sponsorship opportunities.