School nurse Jody McDermott-Baty and child neurologist Marissa DiGiovine discuss the range of back to school considerations based on a variety of health conditions and ability levels. The interview is conducted by Heather Johnson, mother to Luella, who has Dravet syndrome.
Watch the interview here:
- CDC List of Medical Conditions that may have an increased risk
- American Academy of Pediatrics COVID-19 Planning Considerations: Guidance for School Re-entry
- National Association of School Nurses COVID-19 Resources
- CDC COVID-19 Resources for Schools and Childcare
- CNF video’s Teaching Children to Wear a Mask
- Department of Education COVID-19 Information and Resources