CNF’s mission is to serve as a collaborative center of education and support for children and families living with neurologic disease. In this pursuit, we value collaboration over competition. Consensus over redundancy. Empowerment over power.
There are a variety of different ways in which to partner with CNF. Below, we have compiled a list of potential partnership opportunities. This list is not meant to be exhaustive, and we are always open to new ideas. Please contact Stephanie Mucha, Director of Collaborative Programs & Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss collaboration opportunities.
- Hold an Advocacy Forum: Need a convener to help bring various stakeholders together in your advocacy or disease-state community? Think about CNF as a partner in bringing its collaborative advocacy model to your efforts to help better understand the needs, gaps, and opportunities available to you. An example of such a forum, is CNF’s work in bringing together partners around infantile spasm (IS) awareness.
- Information Sharing and Promotion: Share your efforts, announcements, or updates via CNF promotional platforms to over 62,000 members of our outreach network for FREE (social media, e-newsletter, website). Think of CNF when you have new resources, educational or clinical trial offerings, or other happenings, especially those affiliated with an awareness week/month.
- Endorsement: Consider engaging with CNF’s Board of Directors and content expertise in development, promotion, or distribution of your patient educational materials.
- Speaker Bureau: Reach out to CNF to help identify appropriate speakers and experts in the child neurology space for your upcoming education event.
- Sponsorship: Work with CNF to build, shape, or implement your patient education and support program or initiative.
- CNF Partners List: Join our Partners List to receive the latest information and opportunities from CNF. All information can be shared with your networks.
- Kitchen Sink: Have a need not listed here? Contact us to talk it out! The best ideas come from outside the box!