CNF’s mission is to serve as a collaborative center of education and support for children and families living with neurologic disease. In this pursuit, we value collaboration over competition. Consensus over redundancy. Empowerment over power.
There are a variety of different ways in which to partner with CNF. Below, we have compiled a list of potential partnership opportunities. This list is not meant to be exhaustive, and we are always open to new ideas. Please contact Stephanie Mucha, Director of Collaborative Programs & Initiatives, at email@example.com to discuss collaboration opportunities.
- Hold an Advocacy Forum: Need a convener to help bring various stakeholders together in your advocacy or disease-state community? Think about CNF as a partner in bringing its collaborative advocacy model to your efforts to help better understand the needs, gaps, and opportunities available to you. An example of such a forum, is CNF’s work in bringing together partners around infantile spasm (IS) awareness.
- Information Sharing and Promotion: Share your efforts, announcements, or updates via CNF promotional platforms to over 62,000 members of our outreach network for FREE (social media, e-newsletter, website). Think of CNF when you have new resources, educational or clinical trial offerings, or other happenings, especially those affiliated with an awareness week/month.
- Endorsement: Consider engaging with CNF’s Board of Directors and content expertise in development, promotion, or distribution of your patient educational materials. Click here to request an application for endorsement of patient and/or caregiver education material.
- Speaker Bureau: Reach out to CNF to help identify appropriate speakers and experts in the child neurology space for your upcoming education event.
- Sponsorship: Work with CNF to build, shape, or implement your patient education and support program or initiative.
- CNF Partners List: Join our Partners List to receive the latest information and opportunities from CNF. All information can be shared with your networks.
- Kitchen Sink: Have a need not listed here? Contact us to talk it out! The best ideas come from outside the box!