In part 3 of CNF’s Back To School series, we look at some of the considerations to support equity and inclusion for our diverse community.
In this video, we brought together three experts to talk about some of those considerations. Our speakers are:
- Tammy Sinkfield-Morey, DNP, MAN, RN, PHN, CCRN, with Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Shanna Sherman, RN, MSNs, CPN, with Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Lilian Ansari, MS Special Education Advocate and parent of two children with neurologic conditions
Related Articles by Tammy Sinkfield-Morey, DNP, MAN, RN, PHN, CCRN
- Diversity, Inclusion and Storying: Connecting Across Cultures – Read it here
- How Using the Term “Non-Compliant” Keeps Providers from Partnering with Patients – Read it here