October 29, 2021 is the inaugural Child Neurology Day to increase understanding of childhood neurologic conditions, highlight the spectrum of support for families, and celebrate the strength of the collective community!
One in five children in the United States live with a neurologic condition. Childhood neurologic disorders are wide–ranging and families can experience physical, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral symptoms. But these families do not walk alone.
The child neurology community spans the different disease states and includes a far-reaching network of patients, family members, caregivers, medical professionals, advocates, researchers, industry partners, educators, and the many others committed to creating a world in which all children affected by neurologic disorders reach their full potential.
Be part of Child Neurology Day and join the conversation on social media using #childneurostrong. Together, we are all child neurology.
How To Participate
- Share a photo (striking a “strong pose!”) or story on social media using #childneurostrong to celebrate someone in the child neurology community who provides you with hope and inspiration.
- Show support for Child Neurology Day by sharing the #childneurostrong social media graphics (download graphics here).
- Make a donation to the Next 20! Fund and helping raise money to accelerate innovative new treatments and support families in crisis.
- Reach out and work with CNF to build a brighter future for the millions of children and families living with a neurologic condition in the next 20 years (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Share your #childneurostrong story or photo to be featured on our social media.
Share #Childneurostrong Social Media Graphics
Show your support of Child Neurology Day by uploading and sharing the 2021 #childneurostrong graphics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, newsletters and/or your website.
To save graphic: right-click on the image, click “save image as” and save to your desktop. Post on your social media with a sentence or two about who, or what, in the child neurology community provides you with hope and inspiration. Make sure to use the hashtag #childneurostrong!
Child Neurology Day and Next 20!
We’re celebrating our 20th anniversary with the inaugural Child Neurology Day on October 29, 2021.
On Child Neurology Day, CNF will officially kick-off their Next 20! Campaign, focused on uniting the child neurology community over the next 20 years to help tackle the profound, systemic challenges still facing the millions of children living with a neurologic condition. The day will include a celebration of members from around the child neurology community who provide hope and inspiration on social media using #childneurostrong, as well as a call for donations to help fund CNF’s innovative new programming and research.