2023 Harnett Grant
Thanks to the generous support of the Harnett Family, CNF is able to provide one $1,000 grant to a family with a child with infantile spasms. The grant is intended to help families cover their medical bills not covered by insurance.
Families will be selected based on the eligibility criteria and a randomized selection process.
Applications are due October 10th at 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT.
Before applying, please consult a tax advisor to understand how receipt of this money has tax implications or impacts your government benefits.
Together we will get through this. Together we are all child neurology.
Eligibility and Rules
- One application per household allowed
- Applicant must have US Citizenship and permanent residence within the United States
- Applicant must have a minimum of 1 child under the age of 18 living with a diagnosed neurologic condition
- Persons with direct or indirect compensation arrangements with CNF are ineligible for award
- Persons with an immediate family member receiving direct or indirect compensation arrangements with CNF are ineligible for award
All applications are reviewed for eligibility and completion. Eligible applications are added to a pool from which the grant recipient is randomly selected after the application deadline. Should a chosen applicant decline the award, another application will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible applicants.
If selected, a CNF Program Coordinator will reach out and request additional information, including:
- W-9 (required)
- Payment Processing Form (required)
- Photo Release Agreement (not required)
- A response is required within one week of notification to remain eligible for an award.
The award will be paid directly to the applicant. Recipients must complete and return the payment processing form and W-9 to the CNF Program Coordinator within one week after award notification. Photo inclusion and the photo release agreement are not required to receive the grant and do not affect eligibility.
Questions and further communication should be directed to the CNF Programs Team at [email protected].